More Information on Learner's License
The Learners License test your theoretical knowledge on road signs, rules of the road and vehicle controls. You must be at 16 years old to obtain a learners license for a motorcycle (code 1) and 17 years old for a light motor vehicle (code 2) and heavy motor vehicle (code 3).
Passing this test is the first step towards an independent driving future, but getting it can also be the beginning of a nightmare. Don't let that happen to you. We have compiled a great package that will give you all the knowledge you need to pass your test. Don't go and write the test on general knowledge, YOU WILL FAIL.
Make sure you do it right the first time.
Here is what we offer you
- We will make your appointment via the call center
- We will pick you up and take you to testing center
- We will not be able to assist you with your Administrate and eye test as driving schools are not allowed to enter the stations
- We will provide you with the study material
- We will give you dummy tests to write
- We will take you to the testing center on your test date and take you home afterward
- This excludes the fees for the licensing centers which are R69 for the appointment and R39 for the Learners